Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I wanna teach the babies mathematics


a famous name like Supreme Magnetic Carbon Copy

All Tony Starks fans report immediately to this board over at okayplayer where Mafamaticks is showing and proving some genius level skills by translating any sentence you throw at him into Ghostface-like phrasing.
For example
My Grandmother was robbed by Q-Bert

becomes
My old earth left wristless! Furry kangol cat, ran up on me with some 8 bit biscuits!

or
I fell in love with a white girl who listens to Metallica

becomes
Catch me with Becky check me got open wide flank shit. Red cheeks spark leaf and let me spank it. Locked like Attica. Weak rebuild my character. Fuck if she smash guitars I'm bout to marry her!

or
these pretzels are making me thirsty

Becomes
Pretzel, don't push me! Tryna Dubya Bush me. Clash with goose you soft. Yellowback nigga mushy. Gotta get a bottle. Full throttle in Chuck Taylors. Hit Ahkmed for the potion at the local bodega.


Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but dude proves it can lead to incredible (and hilarious) consequences!