Friday, July 22, 2005

going going back back…


pop in a cassette and push play

When I’m not in NYC sweatin’ to the oldies or in the Yay duckin’ down alleys and scoring a stack of 50 cent twelves (not dude) of some of my favorite joints old and new (Ray Cash, Ebony Eyez, Petey Pablo, Jae Millz, Young Gunz, Cam’ron, Crime Mob, Youngbloodz, Rich Boy…like I’m a DJ or somethin’) or gettin’ at that Yucatan Pibil joint (on the hush)… I’m ballin’ like a high-roller… hangin’ with a rockstar in the quarter-to-8 bumpin’ dem classics … or sippin’ fine wines at my peeps vineyard… or getting the annual exclusive walk-through at the new DeYoung Museum… Ay, I might have even had me a cappuccino, fuck it
Damn! I was so saddidy I didn’t even hit my joints for the carne asada super (don’t hate, Dun!) or the al pastor tacos!
Looks like I'ma have to go back to Cali in couple months though...