Wednesday, June 21, 2006

brooknam sippin on…


…Heiney forever?

“Rap mogul Shawn ‘Jay-Z Carter has dropped all lyrics containing references to Cristal Champagne at a gig to mark the 10th anniversary of his hit album Reasonable Doubt….
Jay-Z's spokesman Ron Berkowitz confirms, "You can bet that Cristal will not be in Jay's lyrics on Sunday. What will replace it? Only he knows at the time, because he rhymes on the fly - so don't be surprised to hear something different."…”


My motto, stack rocks like Colorado
order up the Vitamin Water, ‘Revive’ by the bottle
- Dead Presidents

I was popping that Bartles and Jaymes
when all y'all niggas thought it was beer and shit,
- Imaginary Player

You know the shit don't stop 'til the Dos Equis don't pop
-Lucky Me

And sip PBR and get pissy-pissy
Flow infinitely like the memory of my nigga Biggie, baby!
- Hard Knock Life

Can I puff cigars & drink Teca-TEE?
If this is heaven to me is this considered heavenly?
- If I should die

Stella sipper, six dipper, wrist glitter nigga
- It's Hot (Some Like it Hot)

Get a grip bitch, this how I get through life
I buy out the bar, spit Chimay through the mic
- Watch Me

From cats who order Schlitz, play the floor with the Knicks
- Is That Yo Bitch?

Drunk off Bud Light, mami on E
Can't keep her little model hands off me…
Got six model chicks, six bottles Sam Smith’s
Zip, zero, stingy with dinero
Might buy you Aspen Edge, but that about it
- I Just Wanna Love U (Give it 2 Me)

You can't even drink ROLLING Rock on this one
You gotta drink Rolling ROC
- Excuse Me Miss

Private jets down to Turks and Caicos
Keystone Ice caseloads,
- What More Can I Say

Cock the hot pistol and pop the top o’ TequIZZa
And promise you only one thing, to not miss ya
- Murdergram

Cause like that, nigga, never twist the cap of malt liquor
Only pop and droppin Foster’s down my throat, take a swigga
- In My Lifetime (Ski Mix)

All my ladies (that's right)
You pop O’Douls (that's right)
- That's Right (Amil)

And toast Killian’s on behalf of y'all
Too bad for y'all, ain't too many as bad as yours
- I Love the Dough (Notorious B.I.G.)

Poppin' Guiness, shit hoppin' outta your wrist
- Face Off 2000 (Sauce Money)

I'm not a role model
A bad influence got the world drinkin Golden bottles
When Puff was in that tub spillin Mo'
I was at my video, Molson on the speedboat
- Go Crazy (Remix) (Young Jeezy)